Visittaghazout.com and VTC – Visit Taghazout Community is operated by Symodd, SARL. A Company based in Agadir, Morocco with an office at Appt. 2 sis 1er. N° 23 Avenue Khalid Ibn Alwalid Dakhla 80000 – Agadir Morocco. [RC : 24709]
Use of the Service.
- You may use the Service without registration, but in order to take advantage of some aspects of the Service, you will need to register for an account. Your account is for your sole, personal use, you may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You are responsible for the security of your password. You will be solely liable for any and all use of your account (irrespective of whether such use is authorised by you or not).
The Service may provide you with an opportunity to share and upload, or submit to public forums, contests, sweepstakes, programs or other aspects of the Service, your photos, videos, text and other information (collectively any submission or derivative thereof is referred to as “User Content”). You hereby grant Company and its users a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual and worldwide license to use, adapt, republish, copy, store, sell, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and distribute your User Content and screen name, including any intellectual property contained therein, in any medium now known or hereinafter developed, without payment or compensation to you and without seeking any further approval from you, as part of the Service or in support of the Service through advertising and marketing.
Acceptable Use Policy.
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post on the Service or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Company responsible or liable for any content you access from other users of the Service.
Without limitation, you will not post or transmit to other users any User Content that:
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, physical harm or discrimination of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence or contains sexually explicit material;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, car registration numbers etc;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Service.